This is a unique opportunity to purchase the complete Arlington Showhouse, built to the highest standards to showcase the Estate’s premium suppliers and introduce a new generation in Estate living.
The team behind the creation of this dream home ensured that the design and finish truly capture the essence of Arlington Estate- stylish living in the heart of Harare.
The Show House has attracted positive attention from investors and the media (including the cover of Home and Style Magazine), and is a truly inspirational example of what can be achieved in Zimbabwe.
Architecturally designed to capture a traditional yet modern feel the house covers a 457 square metre floor plan, set on a 3,182 square metre corner stand in Phase 1. Featuring a grand entrance and water feature, spacious, open-plan, double lounge, three bedrooms, study and generous verandah, this home has been created for modern family living.
Pricing and Terms
- $415,000 VAT Inclusive Price
- 10 year payment plan
- 14% interest per annum
- $225,000 deposit
- $2,950 monthly installment
ZB Twentydales Cluster Development
The houses are 3 bedroomed, main en-suite, semidetached cluster units with sectional title. The development is in Hatfield along Twentydales Road, after St Patrick’s road coming from town or turn right at the corner of St Patrick’s and Twentydales coming from the Airport. Viewing is any time during the day and they are ready for occupation. You will not miss the green roofs.
- Situated in Hatfield along Twentydales Road.
- Built on a private property which is fully secluded by a perimeter wall ideal for the comfort of a quiet medium sized family.
- The environment created within the perimeter walls and the landscaping is consistent with an up-market development.
- The development consists of 5 properties, each comprising of two semi-detached units(town houses) with sectional title per unit.
Each townhouse consists of:
- A verandah that faces the driveway from the main gate.
- Double sliding doors leading into the lounge.
- Security lights right round each house.
- Small panel windows.
- Backyard laundry section.
- 5000litre water storage tank.
- Solar geyser.
Inside the Townhouse:
- The floors are neatly tiled to complement the fresh, modern theme of the house.
- It has an open plan consisting of a lounge with fire place.
- Dining room and kitchen.
- Three bedrooms-main bedroom with en-suite.
- Separate bathroom and toilet.
- Neatly laid driveway of red and black pavers that goes round a picturesque collection of huge overhanging boulders that are complemented with well natured indigenous trees that give the centre of the cluster arrangement a fresh look exuding life into the housing complex.
- The driveways branches off as it approaches each house and leads to the front of semi-detached unit.
- At the edges of the driveway some lawn is being nurtured to provide a carpet of lashy and sprawling lawn.
Location: Twentydales Street, Hatfield, Harare
Development Opportunity in Midrand South Africa
SECOND HOUSE – ‘A’ frame cottage with 2 beds, main upstairs with ensuite and dressing room, leading onto balcony, 2nd bed downstairs, family bath with shower, toilet, basin, open plan lounge/kitchenette with dining counter. Lounge leading onto covered veranda partially enclosed on one side with sliding wooden slatted doors, alarmed with security doors and burglar bars.